As a commercial or retail property owner, if are considering listing the property for sale or lease, ask your agent about their successes in the local area with property that is specifically like yours.
Selling or leasing a property is not an experiment in marketing; it is a significant business and investment decision that is supported by strategies and target marketing.
The real estate agent you choose to list and market your property will be critical to the outcomes achieved in several ways.
Demand the Facts from Your Real Estate Agent
An experienced real estate agent will know about the following and should provide clear strategies for you:
- Existing properties on the market at the moment that will compete with your property
- The asking rents and prices in the market at the moment on comparable property
- The supply and demand for space in your area that can impact on the price or rent outcome now and in the future
- The target market that would be most interested in your property for sale or lease.
- Marketing methods that work in this property market without wasting time or money
- They should have an extensive database of existing property enquiry from qualified buyers and tenants as the case may be
- The existing time on market for properties given the prevailing market conditions
- The best choice of method of sale or lease that should be applied to your property to get momentum.
Any commercial investment property can sell today or in the future. The results that you get are driven from your choices today and just how you list your property. A good real estate agent that knows your area will help with that.