A sales plan for a commercial or retail investment property. What does it look like and should it be ‘special’ when you want to sell your commercial or retail property? There is a strategy here to think about. You want a good price and a timely result when you sell your property. What can you do in selling your property to get the best outcomes?
The simple answer is that most investment properties are special in some way or form. That says every part of the property description that you use in the marketing program should be optimised for the facts of the property as they are. There is also a target market to think about in creating the marketing campaign. There are also location issues to bring into the property marketing ideas and decisions.
When you look around your town or city you will see plenty of other properties for sale, so there is a lot of importance to the process of marketing and connecting with the right people.
The sales plan for commercial property should feature:
- A selection of media to cover the target market
- A priority spend on the elements of the media that are likely to be more successful than other channels
- A staged campaign of promotion over a period of time
- A definite target market of buyers that you can connect to
- A skilled and successful agent in your location that already has a database of leads in the property type
So these are important and yet simple things that many agents overlook when marketing a property. Selling your property is not an ‘experiment’, so choose the agent that really knows how to do things and can prove it to you.