Marketing and selling commercial investment property today changes by location, by property type, and by the time of year. When you decide to sell your investment property in Brisbane it pays to ask your commercial real estate agent to give you a market profile update and target market assessment. In that way, you will know exactly what can happen when you take the property to the market.
Think about these questions:
- Who are the right buyers for the property?
- What are they prepared to pay?
- Why should they buy your property?
- When is the best time to promote your property?
All properties are different as is the enquiry that you can achieve at a particular time. So, questions like these help you focus on the things that matter. You can find out about the local property market, the recent enquiry, the price and rent outcomes, and the likelihood of moving the property quickly at a reasonable financial result.
On that basis, marketing should be individually designed for the property and the existing market circumstances. Here are some key points to consider in selling your investment property:
- Growth of local and regional businesses
- What buyers are looking for today
- When the best time to sell the property may be
- Local supply and demand for space to occupy
- Price trends over the last 2 years and the impact on investments
- Rent trends over the last 2 years and the ongoing renal patterns of gross and net rent
- Location of comparable properties in the area with which you compete.
So all of these questions help you stay on track with your property promotion. Plan how you want to sell a commercial property, and just who the local agents should be to do that with great effectiveness.